Beautiful Location and Grounds
Marty’s Place has 4.5 acres of pastoral beauty with expansive views of Saratoga Passage, Camano Island and Mount Baker. The grounds feature:
- A beautifully landscaped dry river bed with a small bridge,
- A large field or coral perfect for playing games or wandering through the grass,
- A short trail through the woods with many interesting surprises along the way,
- A gazebo overlooking the water,
- A stone firepit perfect for roasting marshmallows or having a drink while watching the sunset,
- Marty’s Sunset Vista – a comfortable bench a short walk down a stone path with a great view of the water and the sunset,
- Eagles roost adjacent to the property,
- Deer, rabbits and many birds visit our home,
- Great views of the seasonal gray whale migrations.
Click on the pictures to make them larger.